Total Pageviews

Monday, November 8, 2010

Random Photos

One of the great benefits of being married to the saintly Mrs. coldH20wi is the added benefit of her brother.  To whit: 




Two of the prettiest Gordon Setters in Wisco, Jolie & CoCo.




The newest addition to my collection of printing presses.  Let's hope this one actually gets used.  It's nice & compact, relatively speaking, & I'm excited about getting it up & running.



Sunset from the end of coldH2Owiville's driveway.  Same sunset, two pics.

1.

2.



This is the first snow I've seen this year.  We didn't have any that stayed on the ground here, but a few miles south, yes south, this is what it looked like.  Today we're supposed to get near 60 degrees F again.  Go figure.




The Daily Doe.
I can't wait to get the long lens that I covet.




Click 'em to big 'em. OK?

No comments: